woensdag 29 juli 2015

Dare 104

Een mooi, maar vreemd sjabloon deze Dare 104. Wel een uitdaging, dat is zeker.
Ach, we weten het maar vergeten het ook vaak, gewoon beginnen en dan loopt het vanzelf. En .... dat deed het ook (natuurlijk).

Of Rain als buitenste rand helemaal past bij de rest, weet ik nog steeds niet, maar dit is wat ik ervan maakte.


A beautiful and strange template this Dare 104. A challenge for sure!
Well, we know, but often forget, just begin and the rest will follow. And .... that's what just happened (of course).

I'm not sure if Rain as the outside border goes well with the rest, but this is what I made of it.

Op de site van Erin, The Bright Owl, kun je zien wat andere tanglers hiermee deden en als je wilt je eigen zendala uploaden.

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog en als je een opmerking wilt achterlaten: graag, ik waardeer dat!

On the site of Erin, The Bright Owl, your can see what other tanglers did with the template and, if you wish, upload your own.

Thanks for visiting my blog and if you want to leave a comment behind: please do, I will learn from it and appreciate it!

Blessed be!
Annemarie

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your take on this challenge and you're right it is a challenge. Your outside circle really gave this a pop. I began but not much else is coming yet so took a break.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I also agree; this was a tough one. You did a great job with it though. I really admire the balance you have between the lighter spaces and the darker parts. Very nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice work. I thought this was an interesting template. i will not have time to get to it this week. Maybe I can come back to it later. I like what you did with the cones.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful! I love your Rain outside border - it echoes some of the inside tangles beautifully!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. vind hem heel goed gelukt! mooi!en juist die rain aan de buitenkant vind ik wel wat hebben.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen