donderdag 16 juli 2015

D&C 15

Yesterday I was in the store and my pendants where displayed. Not yet how she wants it, but just for now:


This is a real strange feeling, something there that you made :-)

To the challenge now, already the 15th!

The letters to use week are: X, G and K.
I chose:

Xplode by Magaret McKerihan
Golven by Mariƫt Lustenhoven
Gutz by Patricia Cosiano
Keeko by Zentangle
and
Knightsbridge by Zentangle.


I used paper I had colored before with water based ink and I'm quite pleased with the result. I had a great time creating this tile!

By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie


6 opmerkingen:

  1. How wonderful to have your pendants selling in a shop. Great tile too

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your pendants are as beautiful as your tile. Thx for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, that must be a very good feeling to see your pendants in that store :-)
    I like your tile - very nice combination of patterns! I like your Gutz - I tried it sometimes but didn't really "get" the pattern... Yours is wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderful to see your pendants!! Your tile is totally cool and the paper adds so much!! :) Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/07/my-diane-caroliens-x-g-k-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lijkte inderdaad gek om je eigen werk in de winkel te zien hangen, maar ook leuk en je kunt er trots op zijn. Ze zijn prachtig geworden en ik hoop dat ze verkopen.
    Deze D&C is ook weer goed gelukt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen