zaterdag 6 juni 2015

Y, Z and A challenge

This week we have to create a tile with tangles with the letters Y, Z and A.
As usual I tangled with a lot of pleasure (on a tile I had colored before) and used:

Alium by JJLabarbera
Zinger by Zentangle
Yuma by Tina Hunziker
Zuan Shi by JJLabarbera
After Glow by Carole Ohl
and Aura-Leah by Carla du Preez.


By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful tile with a touch of summer feeling! So lovely Zinger!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Some of my favorite patterns and great colors. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Annemarie - this is beautiful!! Your lovely backgrounds add so much to each tile!! I can pick yours out of all the others from the squares on the challenge :) Love your Zinger too!! :) Thank you for joining us!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/06/my-diane-caroliens-y-z-a-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I am enjoying all the color you've been using lately. So pretty! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een prachtige kleuren heb je weer getoverd! Een mooie, luchtige, bloemige, fleurige tile heb je er van gemaakt.
    Op de een of andere manier gebruik ik meestal maar 1 patroon per letter.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a pretty piece of artwork. Love your interpretation of the challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen