vrijdag 19 juni 2015

F, M and T

And again a new challenge from Diane and Carolien; number 11 already!.

The letters to use this week are: F, M and T.
I chose:

Florz by Zentangle
Footlites by Carole Ohl
Fescu     by  Zentangle
Meer by Zentangle
Mak-rah-mee by Michelle Beauschamp
Tagh by Zentangle
and
Triral by Pam Pincha-Wagener


This time I had some difficulty to find matching tangles, but after finishing I was quite happy with it.
I had some 'zen' time anyway and that's the most important.

By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely Zentangle tile, I like the Mak-rah-mee in the centre.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello Annemarie. Your tile is beautiful and the tangles you chose are quite lovely and work together nicely. Have a wonderful week and Happy Tangling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Annemarie - I love this one!! It looks so right together - all the pieces fit. Lovely!! Thank you for joining in!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/06/my-diane-caroliens-f-m-t-challenge-entry/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen