woensdag 11 november 2015

U, K and H

U, K and H are the letters given to us this week. I find it harder to use new tangles, because most of them have been used by me before. But ... I enjoyed this challenge after a bit struggling to find the tangles.

I chose:

Unyun by Carole Ohl
Knightsbridge by Zentangle
Kofeforn by laura Harms
Henna Drum by Linda Farmer
and
Hitched by Heidi Sue


By following this linkyou will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ook leuk.
    Misschien ook eens mee doen, goed om nieuwe te leren!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi uitgevoerd deze. Leuk zo met die schuine hoeken. Sierlijk met Henna drum. En groen he, prachtig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Annemarie, this is beautiful ... the color is amazing and the tangles all look magnificent together!! Wonderful!! Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/11/my-diane-caroliens-u-k-h-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen