vrijdag 3 januari 2014

It is what it is .......

Wat een lastige opdracht deze week; ik besloot bijna niet mee te doen toen mijn dochter zei dat dat nou juist de uitdaging was, iets wat echt lastig is. Natuurlijk heeft ze gelijk en ik heb daarna de tile afgemaakt. Dat vind ik nou zo geweldig van (volwassen) kinderen, dat je zoveel van ze leert!
Kan niet zeggen dat ik er echt blij mee ben, maar (zoals al zo vaak gezegd( 'het is wat het is'.

Op het weblog van Adele kun je zien hoe je zelf ook iets kunt insturen.

Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog en als je een opmerking wilt achterlaten: graag altijd leuk en leerzaam!



This week a real difficult challenge; I almost decided not to join when my daughter said that that is the real challenge, something really difficult. Of course she is right and I finished the tile after her words. This is what I do like about (adult) children, learning so much of them!
I can't say that I'm happy with it, but (as said before many times) 'it is what it is'.

OnAdele's blog you can see how you can join this challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog and if you want to leave a comment behind: please do, I will learn from it!

Blessed be!
Annemarie




1 opmerking:

  1. I think it´s lovely and you did very well with this tile and challenge! Your daughter is so right - it´s a real challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen