zaterdag 2 januari 2016

Start of 2016

So, here I am again; did not join last week just because I did not feel like tangling. That hardly ever happens but now it did.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and may it be filled with love, light, health, creativity and especially PEACE!!!!

The tile I made for this challenge is not the best ever, maybe because I have a terrible cold since New Years eve and feel really horrible. Since I am lung-patient, having a cold is not a good idea, but it sometimes happens.



For D&C 39 we are to use the letters A, F and M.

I used the following tangles:

Antique by Kathy Barringer
Fang by Celia Norman
Fescu by Zentangle
Florz by Zentangle
and
Msst by Zentangle.

By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Allereerst heel veel beterschap, en verkoudheid is zeker niks gedaan als je al longpatiƫnt bent.
    Hij is inderdaad anders dan van jou gewend, maar hier houd ik ook wel van. Hij straalt rust uit en door de boven en onderkant sierlijke patroontjes te gebruiken lijkt het in beweging. Ook de kleur is weer leuk. Mooi! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely piece. Hope you are better and a happy new year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen