zaterdag 23 januari 2016

I'm back with Alphabet Challenge 42

After not participating the last two weeks, here I am again. I had absolutely no inspiration these last weeks and the letters did not appeal to me at all.
The tile I created now, is not one that I really like, but I did like drawing it and that's what it's all about, isn't it?

We were to use I, J, and G.

I used the following tangles:

IX by Zentangle
Jetties by Zentangle
and
Grass border by Suzanne McNeil.


By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Bly jou inspirasie is terug. Baie mooi en ek hou van die bietjie kleur wat jy by het.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind hem erg leuk, zo met IX in het midden waaruit de Jetties vallen. Grasborder heb ik nooit gezien, een mooi randpatroon en leuk dat de tile niet helemaal recht loopt. Ook de zachte "carnaval"kleuren passen goed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have those days, too. That's when the "back to basics" helps me. (Although that's not a solution if you're doing a challenge, is it?!)
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen