zaterdag 29 augustus 2015

P, I and J in pink

I did not want to use the same tangles as before, but I think I already used Pokeleaf. Well, that's going to happen more I fear.

The letters given this week are: P, I and J.

I chose:

Pokeleaf by Zentangle
Paushalöv by Amy Broady
Pavonia by Angie Shade
Planateen by Sandra Straigt
ING by Zentangle
and
Jambalee by Pam Pincha-Wagener

This is what I made of it:


By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie


6 opmerkingen:

  1. That's really lovely! I love that pink and the patterns work so well together. Very nice tile :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Erg mooi geworden en ja ik probeer ook steeds andere tangles te gebruiken, maar je kunt het niet steeds vermijden.
    ook mooi met dat roze achtergrondje.
    Meen ik het maar of zijn ze deze keer wel heel erg snel achter elkaar met de uitdagingen?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very Pretty in Pink. I'm not fond of Pokeleaf for some reason, but you have used it very effectively.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful tile. I love the depth of color you used. What isn't pretty in pink?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Annemarie, this is so beautiful!! I love the pink and then pink accents too - it is so lovely!! :) :) Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/08/my-diane-caroliens-p-i-j-challenge-entry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen