dinsdag 28 juni 2016

A tangle remix

Een paar dagen voor de grote reis naar Californië, neemt Laura toch nog de tijd voor een wekelijkse challenge.
Een remake van een eerder gemaakte tile.

Ik nam challenge 104 van begin 2013, we moesten toen string 003 gebruiken.
Dit maakte ik toen:

A few days before the big trip to California Laura still takes time to create the weekly challenge.
A remake of a tile we did before.

I chose challenge 104 from the beginning of 2013; we had to make a tile using string 003. This is what I made then:

28-01-2013

Ik heb er verder niet naar gekeken en vandaag de string opnieuw gebruikt. Toen ik klaar was keek ik natuurlijk wel en .... ik vind eerlijk gezegd de oude veel mooier dan de nieuwe.
Dat had ik niet verwacht :-) Hier is de nieuwe:

I did not look at the old one before I finished the new one. After finishing I looked and ... to be honest I like the old one a lot more. I absolutely didn't expect that :-)
This is the new one:

28-06-2016
Op het weblog van Laura 'I am the diva' kun je zien wat mede tanglers van deze challenge maakten en, als je wilt (en waarom niet?) ook je eigen tile uploaden.

Dat je mijn blog bezoekt stel ik erg op prijs en ik hoop dat je een opmerking achterlaat. Ook wil ik iedereen bedanken die vorige week een opmerking achterliet. Die opmerkingen maken altijd mijn dag wat vrolijker.

On the web-log of Laura 'I am the diva' you can see what other tanglers made of this challenge and, if you want (and why not?) upload your own tile.

I do appreciate you visiting my blog a lot and I hope you will leave me a comment. I want to thank every one that left me a comment last week. Those comments always brighten my day!

Blessed Be!!!
Annemarie

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Ze zijn beiden mooi getekend Annemarie maar toch vind ik de tweede net dat tikkeltje meer hebben dan de eerste. Je Cadent is zooo mooi getekend en die Taro Flora komt daar heel leuk piepen!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. They're both lovely...and very different. The first has more contrast so between the two, it's more interesting to look at. The second one is more elegant-it's a win-win;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow...zo verschillend maar toch van dezelfde string.
    Je werkte ook in 2013 al heel secuur en gedetaiieerd.
    Ik vind ze allebei mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuke Remix! Ik vind vooral de compositie van de 2e mooier, maar verder zijn ze allebei erg geslaagd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I think the old one has more drama because there is more black than in the newer one but I do like them both.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, that's funny! I think I like the old one better, too. But I always like your tangles. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It just proves that you've always been good at tangling! Both are lovely even though different!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I think both equally look good. Different but good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I can not choose between the two tiles. I think I like both.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful tiles! The first has great contrast and the second looks a little mystic about the color. Love them both!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I like both tiles, but I'm not sure that I can choose between them. They are both lovely and each has it's own beauty. I tend to be partial to softer tiles, rather than dramatic. But in this case, I love them both!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Both lovely, Mariet :) I really like the patterns you have chosen for your updated one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Ik vind ze beiden ook iets hebben, maar de 1e heeft ok mijn lichte voorkeur, Waarschijnlijk omdat hij iets rustiger is en niet zo vol.
    Ik had begrepen dat je een oudere tile nu weer moest nemen en verder äf"moest maken. Ik heb deze overgeslagen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I like that the first has a great width of tone the second for its control--just using a few patterns-- and the addition of color. It was a worthwhile exercise, yes? Cheryl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. This proves how the same string can be interpreted in such different ways. I honestly can't decide which I like more - both are so well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Both tiles are interesting. I like the soft colours in the second one, so it is my favourite of the two.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen