vrijdag 8 mei 2015

M, N and O gave me fun

And again a nice challenge that I worked on with pleasure and fun. I think I like this challenge so much because it gives me a lot of freedom, but also a 'framework'.

We were to use tangles with M, N and O
The ones I used are:

Mak-rah-mee by Michelle Beauchamp
Meer by Zentangle
Neuron by Beth Snoderly
Nipa by Zentangle
and
Ovy by Adam Roades (new to me and I like it!)

The scan made this much lighter, in real life the paper is much greener.


By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be,
Annemarie


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke, vrolijke tile! Ovy ken ik ook niet, maar ziet er mooi uit. Ga ik onthouden ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Annemarie - this is so lovely!! The green is so pretty (and I am imagining deeper :) ) ... this was our thought - freedom within a framework :) :) Thank you for joining in!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-diane-caroliens-m-n-o-challenge-entry/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like this tile and the way you anchored it with Mak-rah-mee.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen