zondag 16 november 2014

Saved from the bin!?


Het heeft weinig gescheeld of ik had deze tile weggegooid. Zelden ben ik zo lang ergens mee bezig geweest maar, het werd gewoon 'niks'.
Het enige wat ik nog wist te doen, was wat kleur aanbrengen, maar .... het blijft 'niks'.
Toch stuur ik hem in, gewoon omdat ik toch vind dat ik niet alleen 'geslaagde' tiles moet sturen. Maar ..... eigenlijk had ik hem toch liever weggegooid.

De string (nr. 66 van Anne Marks) vond ik al lastig, maar de tangles erin passen, was (voor mij) niet te doen; ik gebruikte Echo, Eez en Eylet & Ribbon.

Toch bedankt Adele en Anne, dit leert me meer wat ik zo vaak predik, nl. dat het niet om het resultaat gaat.

Op het weblog van Adele kun je zien hoe je zelf ook iets kunt insturen. Vanaf maandag staan alle inzendingen van de week op haar blog.
Bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog en als je een opmerking wilt achterlaten: graag altijd leuk en leerzaam!


I came very close to throwing this tile in the bin. I have seldom worked longer on a tile as now, but it just became 'nothing'.
The only thing I could do to make it better, was giving it some color, but .... it's still 'nothing'.
Yet I decided to send it in, just because I think that I should do that and not only those tiles that are successful in my opinion. But .... to be honest, I would have liked it in the bin better.

The string (nr. 66 by Anne Marks) was a hard one, but fitting the tangles in it, was (for me) almost impossible. I used Echo, Eez and Eylet & Ribbon.

Yet I want to thank Adele and Anne because this will teach me what I say so often, that it's not about the result.

On Adele's blog you can see how you can join this challenge. From Monday's all entries of the past week are shown on her blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog and if you want to leave a comment behind: please do, I will learn from it!
Blessed be!
Annemarie 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I like the resulting tile, especially the Echo. The blue gives it movement and a tornado like appearance. I didn't like my first attempt for this week's challenge until after I looked at the scan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik was ook niet echt weg van deze opdracht, maar ik vind net door de kleur dat je bij jou wel mooi de afzonderlijke patroontjes goed ziet.Is toch wel aardig geworden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely and interesting result of this very hard challenge! I like your Eyelet border and the growing Echo!
    We are always our own strict critic and that is ok, isn´t it?
    Greetings, Annette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen